- Deserts (cold and hot deserts)
- Mediterranean forest and the dehesa.
- Grasslands - steppe (meadows)
- Continental landscape: the taiga.
- Oceanic landscape: the decidious forest.
- Tropical landscapes: The savannah
- Equatorial forest: jungle and tropical forest. Monzoon.
- Tundra and high mountain landscapes.
FEATURES TO STUDY
• CLIMATE (where you can find this)
• GEOGRAPHY (show it in a world map)
• TYPICAL ANIMALS AND PLANTS (show at least 5)
• RISKS AND DANGERS (created by HUMAN BEINGS: Pollution, global warming, deforestation, urbanization, explotation of natural resources, etc…)
- BEST EXAMPLES IN THE WORLD and differences.
You have to include photos and information for every aspect.
You have to create at least 16 slides, showing every single aspect that it is requested.